What is PPC Banner advertising?
With this you're not charged when your ad is displayed, but only when someone clicks on your ad to go to your website. In other words, you only pay when your advertising works.
What is a Treasure Chest Ad?
With this you simply select how many visitors you want and the minimum amount of time they'll remain on your site. Visitors are delivered FAST from members surfing the treasure chest ad within the member area.
What Are Traffic Exchange Credits?
Each credit is worth a visitor to your website. Each visitor is a proven buyer. You can purchase additional credits for your directory listing to receive of more visitors without having to bump your listing. This costs less than a directory listing bump.
What Is VIP Membership?
This reduces the minimum number of ads you view in order to receive a share in site revenues to 10 ads. You also receive a VIP Member Badge on your profile picture.
FREE URL ROTATOR FOR ALL MEMBERS !
- Get more referrals to AdHitProfits
- Get YOUR website seen by more people
- Drive more targeted traffic to your many sites all at once
- Display your websites in emails "cloaked" keeping your page hidden
- Send website visitors to many websites using a single web link
FREE URL SHORTENING SERVICE FOR ALL MEMBERS !
- Click Statistics each day, showing you the number of clicks your link received
- Country Statistics, showing you the number of clicks from each country
- Referring URL Statistics, showing you which websites the clicks came from
- Share Links On Twitter, PTC Sites, Traffic Exchanges, Safelists, Email, and MORE !
- Get More Referral Commissions
|Directory Listing Ad Packs||Text Ad Mini Ad Packs|
|Service:||Directory Listing, 1000 Visitors||Text Ads, 200,000 Views|
|Share Up To:||$56.25||$12.50|
Forum topics and banner ads sold separately. Purchasing a directory listing is the only way to purchase revenue shares and website traffic. With more sales revenue than shares being purchased, this provides you a stable and long term revenue share as these services are in high demand in today's market. The revenue to share ratio remains in a good position as you share in the purchase of ALL services.